Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't Forget: March One-Day Theme Tomorrow!

Just a reminder that the March 1 Gray theme day is tomorrow, March 1, beginning at midnight Pacific Time. For those of you in other time zones, check the left-hand column of my blog to see the time I am going by.

Mr. Linky will close at 11:59 PM PST on March 3. However, remember that the earlier you link up, the more people will see your post! :) Also the Linky box at the bottom of my post will tell you how many hours you have left until it closes.

Get the complete details and rules.

5 comments:

linnea-maria said...

My theme is chosen and pictures are done!
By the way I didn't comment on your last post so I must say it now. I fell completely in love with your skirt, it's lovely. It reminds me much of a purple skirt I lost when I moved a few years ago. I still have hopes to find it somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this web site on a
regular basis, if so then you will definitely get nice know-how.
My web site ... how to download Movies

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I certainly appreciate this website. Continue
the good work!
Also see my webpage > skin whitening

Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased to discover this website. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new things in your web site.
My page: pressreleasebook.cu.cc

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to go to see this web page, i am visiting this site
dailly and obtain nice information from here everyday.
Here is my web blog ; respectmymusic.com