Get all the details.
I'm so excited to be hosting this event for the second year, and can't wait to see what everyone contributes.
All images and text © Sophistique Noir Gothic Fashion Blog. Do not use any photos or text from this blog without providing a credit to me and a link back to the original post.
3 comments:
:-O ok, this is like christmas. first you wait and wait and wait and then BAM its here and youre a bit shocked because it came this fast!
<3 whee!
Oh I need to prepare! Please forgive me if I'm not posting any outfits, I hate the vision of myself at the moment.
So far I have 2 outfit posts, a decor post, a make-up tutorial and a surprise lined up... You really have inspired me and got my creative bloggery mode activated. I will, however, begin on Monday as I'm still battling with the HTML of a non-RBW post. (Sometimes I hate Blogger's code generator. What's with all the unnecessary unbreakable spaces and with writing new code to cancel out/not display previous code instead of just removing the original code? What is with random unnecessary paragraphs? Aaaargh.)
Post a Comment