Click photos for larger view.
You guys voted on your favorite look for this top, and I listened! I present to you... the skinny jeans!
Usually I rebel against Jeans Thursday at work by dressing extra fancy. This week, we’ve been doing some clean-up and reorganizing around our offices, so it’s been Jeans Week at work. Today I donned my only pair of jeans so I could help out. These happen to be a bit too tight in the caboose for work... This top from Boston Proper was the perfect solution, as it covers all of the questionable bits. It’s also loose and flowy around the middle, which balances out the form-fitting legs. Snug on top and snug on bottom would get me too much attention at work!
The top is extremely low-cut, as you saw when I wore it for the weekend. For work, I added a lace bandeau in soft grey. You can’t see the lace in the photo, and I didn’t get a close-up. But trust me; it’s quite lovely.
I bought the silver cuff bracelets on my one visit to Mexico. I found that the prices for silver were not nearly as “amazing” in Mexico as rumor had lead me to believe, but these were worth it anyway. The iron cross pendant came from Shrine of Hollywood. In case you were wondering, I brought gym shoes so I didn’t have to move boxes around the office in 4” heels. :)



8 comments:
The bracelets are beautiful!
This combination looks great!
Have a pleasant week.
Great outfit! :) I like the bracelets a lot ^_^
I am always intrigued at how you seem to balance the innocent schoolgirl look with the sexy vamp! I love it; keep 'em confused!
Love the jewelry close-ups!!
Your plaits are so cute! ^^ Gorgeous jewellery too.
Lovely! I find tighter fitting jeans, leggings, or skirts with a loose-fitting top is a perfect formula. Your footwear is gorgeous as well!
Beautiful bracelets! And the outfit too, I love the tooch of purple n_n.
Those bracelets are lovely :)
Post a Comment