Click photos for larger view.
My husband once went to the mall without me (scandalous, isn't it?) and had the nerve to come home with a camera phone photo of this top, which he thought I would like. So of course I marched him right back to the Wet Seal the next day so he could buy it for me. :-D Wet Seal is pretty unpredictable, in that they can have a whole wall of really cute stuff one week and a whole store loaded with ugliness the next.
I wore this outfit for a typical Friday full of errands. Here you can see a pair of my homemade arm warmers in action, although they are worn strictly for sun protection in this outfit! No warming needed this weekend, that's for sure! The cross is from Shrine Hollywood, and I wore my hair in my new braided chignon style. I didn't know whether it would work with my glasses, but I really liked the result.
What are you guys doing this weekend?



5 comments:
This weekend I want to try to make pickles...
Beautiful outfit :)
Oh my. You look hot!!
I'm working. :/
You make me feel good about having glasses. :)
heheh, that is a good description of Wet Seal, one of the four brands I sell at my wholesale showroom job!
Lovely top--how could he ever imagine you wouldn't want it??! :P
I love the outfit, the top is really nice. Your hair looks great, very appropiate for summer.
Glasses rules! I also have :D.
Kisses!
Post a Comment