I'm so excited today!! My first-ever guest post has been published on The Ultimate Goth Guide. Check out my fashion tips for eldergoths: those who refuse to "grow out of it" even in their 30s and beyond.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to tell my readers how much I appreciate them. Since I started this blog, all of the positive feedback and encouragement I've received from my followers has been truly inspiring to me. Thank you for giving me a place where my love of Gothic fashion is appreciated. Hopefully I can provide a little inspiration back to all of you in return. :)
And since this blog is visual in nature, I surely cannot do a post without a photo. So, here's Perseus!

15 comments:
Awesome chair is awesome!
Congratulations. It's really cute and sweet to see so many (I guess you'd call them) kindergoths looking up to you.
It was an awesome guest post! I'm 21 but it's nice to have such a good role model to advise us how to go about goth fashion as we get older.
Love the chair!
Congrats! :)
Looking forward to reading your guest post as soon as I return from work later today.
Ah, Perseus! Soo cute! :)
Have a great Tuesday!
So, I'm back from work. :)
Great guest post, Kitty!
That kind of advice is exactly what I'm looking for all the time.
Sal
I love that you have a cat named Perseus! I have a black cat called Cleopatra... and her sisters name was (passed away) Akasha, they were a moody pair when together!!
Love the blog! :)
and are machine washable for easy cleaning and come in a
variety of colors and prints perfect for everyone on your list.
Saturday 'Holly Madison hosts; DJ's Fabian, Big Dee; Top 40, hip-hop, 80's. Alex: If a girl enjoys playing video games, would playing games together make for a good date or is that too "friendish" of an activity.
Feel free to visit my website - Tao of Badass Review
Many gaming portals, forums, magazines and publications give away free xbox live codes for
their readers. This isn't anything new to the "Silver" accounts, though. The points do come pretty fast but you do need to work to get your points.
Usually when a woman has an infection she will experience all of
the uncomfortable symptoms that tell her what's going on. The yogurt you bought to eat should have active cultures also and you should eat them for 3-4 days, also drink plenty of water and cranberry juice, this helps with any other bacteria you may have. It also reduces the chances of your baby acquiring the infection.
Feel free to visit my homepage: yeast infection remedies
The leading all-natural remedy in order to assist treat
treat hemorrhoids. And sometimes if the hemorrhoid is already severe bleeding occurs.
Your preference counts, and choosing easy,
home remedies is often more preferable.
Here is my blog post - http://hemorrhoidsandpilestreatment.webs.com/
An external thrombosed hemorrhoid generally develops over time.
And sometimes if the hemorrhoid is already severe bleeding occurs.
You simply cannot live a quality lifestyle if you are suffering from
External hemorrhoids.
Here is my web-site hemroids treatment pregnant women
This paste will be applied directly to the skin tag 3 times a day
until the skin tag falls off. Small and soft skin growths acquired on the skin are
called skin tags. Those with sensitive skin should not use it as
it can irritate.
Look into my weblog; remove skin tags
This paste will be applied directly to the skin tag 3 times a day until
the skin tag falls off. For extra guidelines, facts and goods about how to
get rid of acne please see this writer Bio below:. Chocolate
and junk foods are often blamed for the cause of acne.
my web-site - Wart Removal
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre
talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog
when you could be giving us something enlightening
to read?
My website - affiliate email marketing
Post a Comment