Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Guest Post by Perseus and Prometheus

Click photos for larger view.


Okay, so not really. Because cats can't type, silly! ;) However, they DO absolutely love to curl up on my backdrops, as if they are just waiting to model for me. I attempted a shot with me holding all 37 pounds of them, causing my husband to refer to me as a mad woman and me to end up with just a bunch of blur, two sore arms, 4000 cat hairs in my eyes and two angry Maine Coons. When I left them to their own devices, they were much more cooperative. That's Perseus (16 pounds) sitting atop the chair, and Prometheus (21 pounds) curled up underneath. You can see that Perseus' neck hair still hasn't grown back all the way since his last surgery; that will take a good 4-5 months altogether!


The outfit isn't nearly as interesting as the cats. It was shockingly cold last Sunday (yes, even though it was nearly June!) and I was exhausted from two long days of construction work, remodeling my upstairs and helping my parents build a house from the ground up! When my family does DIY, we take it all the way. ;) We just had a couple of errands to run, so I got dressed to the best of my ability under the circumstances. Two young Goth Hopefuls at the local mall seemed to like this look, so I'm happy.

8 comments:

CookingChinchillas said...

Awww beautiful kittehs!
The outfit is cute too

MaggleBish said...

"2 young goth hopefuls" - love it!

Unknown said...

Realmente estas preciosa.

Perdona si no te comento siempre,tengo poco tiempo, pero no me pierdo minguno de tus look.

Eres preciosa y me encanta la personalidad que tienes.

Besos Isabel
Ssas

Unknown said...

Those are two gorgeous cats! I am a HUGE cat lover, and the bigger and furrier they are the better!

I think it's a great outfit! Casual but not too casual, and very classy.

Julietslace said...

When I opened this my own kitty pawed at the screen, they're so cute!

L said...

aw the kitties are so gorgeous! They 're so pretty and fluffy..lol.. My cat will be 14 this year, hoping she goes for a good 8 more healthy years :-) Beautiful pic you have of them :-)

TravelDesignery.com
.

Desdemona said...

Kitties! <3
They look so big and fluffy O.O
I would have loved to see the "mad cat lady" picture :P

Sakara said...

Gorgeous kitties and what wonderful names!