Here's a list of all of the participants, in the order that they first linked up their Red & Black posts.
- VictorianKitty of Sophistique Noire
- Amy of The Ultimate Goth Guide
- Loupie of Loupie's Blog
- Saskia of Graveyard Picnic
- Deb of Gothic By Design
- Pandora and Orilla of Wicked Babes
- Corin of A Darker Kind of Fashion
- Tenebris in Lux of Neverending Playlist of a Psycho
- Leanne of Music4pumpkins
- Siouxsie of Siouxsie Law
- Jamie of Geeky Goth Girl
- Sada of Dressology HQ
- Audronasha the Countess of Gothically Yours
- Mark of Wheels are Everything
- Kelli of GlumPlum
- Trystan of This is Corp Goth
- Captain Morgan of Mental Pirate
- Sal Kaye of Still Dark at Heart
- DuskRose of The Midnight Ballroom
- Amy Wilson of Working
- Zellain of The Morbid Fashion
- Sabayon of Ruffles Not Diets
- Caveat Calcei of Law and Shoes
- Rachel of Rachel's Cupcake Chronicles
- Kitty Lovett of Bloggery of a Gothcat
- Sarah of The Walrus Room
- Julianne of This Second's Obsession
- Robin of Victorian Android
View all of the Red & Black Week posts and link-ups!
Amy of The Ultimate Goth Guide made a *brilliant* suggestion. She suggested we make this an annual event. So, the first full week in June each year will officially be Sophistique Noir's Red & Black Week!
It will be exciting to see how the long-term bloggers evolve their takes on the theme from year to year, and even how we influence each other. Also, those who expressed a wish that they owned more red items this year can keep their eyes open for the perfect pieces, and build their red wardrobes up a bit in preparation for next year if they want.
In the meantime, I have some ideas for monthly one-day themed events. Starting in July, I will reveal the theme a week or so in advance, then do my post on it (with a Mr. Linky sign-up form) on the first day of the month. You can link up a post of your own from that day or any previous post you have done, as long as it meets the criteria for that month's theme. We'll have lots of variety; sometimes a color scheme, sometimes a specific style, sometimes a specific article of clothing, etc. I'll try to make some of the themes not too fashion-specific, so you can still be creative with the topics of your posts. Also, I'll be taking suggestions on theme ideas, and if I use your idea I will credit you on the post for that month.
Back to regularly scheduled outfit posts tomorrow! :)
19 comments:
I like the idea of the monthly themes!
Just stumbled across this site and - eep! can't believe I came across this too late for Red and Black week, it sounds like much fun was had! If I may, I'll keep an eye out here and see what July's event is :)
And a big thank-you to you for hosting it! I wish I'd had a bit more time this week, but it was mental for me, and I've only just started looking through all the lovely posts and blogs of the participants. :(
Please host more; I will definitely not miss it next time!!
The monthly day theme is a great idea!
Thanks again for hosting Red and Black Week! I love your ideas about making it an annual event and having monthly themes. (I'll keep an eye out for red clothing. ;) )
I really loved participating! Unfortunately I didn't have time the last two days due to my exams.
It was a lot of fun to do this challenge and I am looking forward to the next one! Thank you for being so welcoming x
I loved participating this week and I love the idea of having themes in th coming months. I love the challengge and having a specific way to dress for a certain day. I think it brings a "unity" to a community such as this online one. And it's fun to participate in and to see what everyone brings to an event 'cause there are just so many creative people out there that some of us might not otherwise meet.
I love the idea to add more themes and I loved participating in this year's Red and Black Week and I can't wait for next year's. I'll have much more red to add ;)
-Kelli <3
Thank you so much for Red & Black Week! I really love challenges and this one was so much fun. It even made me buy an item I had wanted for such a long time. ;)
Count me in for monthly challenges! :)
Yay! Very excited for the next one.
Thanks so much for this event-it was fantastic fun, and I got exposed to so many amazing new blogs through it. I can't wait for this to be a monthly thing, and get to see what and how everyone puts their own awesome spins on the themes. I'm glad to have participated in this, and I look forward to doing so again!
Thanks for all of the feedback! It sounds like lots of people are liking the idea of a monthly theme. I'll be announcing the July theme sometime around June 25, so stay tuned... :-D
Gothic blogs should most definitely have more events! Nice that so many people participated!
Thank you, I've really enjoyed reading all the posts. I love the idea of making this an annual event, and I'm really excited about the monthly one-day themed events too!
Wow! Congratulations! What a success. It was so fun to participate and thank you for the opportunity. i had one more amazing dress & I was pissed when I didn't get to it in time, but I might just save it for next time! Congrats Kitty on great event (and thanks for being so kind & loving to an interested but non-Goth participant)! If only we could all get along all the time so well, right?
Meow
Sada
http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com
Yay! I'll have to work on it .. keep it in mind in the back of my head that we're having it next year .. but work on it!
I would actually thinking that you would go a "purple and black week" due to your love for the color, but wouldn't that be a little too easy for you, no? :-P
Good luck for all of us, I suppose. Thank you for the wrap up *claps*
I'd join you for a monthly theme - And I'll be participating in next year's red and black week. Great idea! I love those colors together and already have a few ideas.
У Вас до сих пор нет сайта, хотите заказать хостинг, зарегистрировать дешево домен, нужна качественная расктрутка тогда Вам сюда [url=http://yestech.ru/]хостинг без регистрации
[/url]
Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] салон красоты 4 сезона владивосток
[/url]
Post a Comment