Trying to think of seven new interesting things...
- I got picked on big-time in junior high school and the first two years of high school. It wasn't until I went Goth that other kids finally left me alone. I guess they knew I didn't fit in with the "normal" kids, and resented me for trying!
- I gave up TV almost 10 years ago, although sometimes I fall victim to a Netflix addiction.
- Cute illustrations of penguins never fail to make me squee. I don't know why; I'm not really a fan of penguins in particular... I wasn't even in to Happy Feet.
- I love genmaicha lattes.
- I hate the phone. Text me, e-mail me, hit me up on Facebook, or come and talk to me face-to-face, but don't call me. Time-sensitive communications are a different story, of course. And family gets a break, but co-workers get chastised severely. ;)
- I usually throw instructions away, or only refer to them after the fact. It's more fun, and better exercise for your problem-solving skills, without them. :-D
- I have trouble thinking of interesting facts about myself.
- Okay, I hate this part because I can't ever pick, and to list them all would take me all day!! :) So I award this to all of my fellow bloggers. If you are reading this, you're a Sweet Blogger in my book, so consider yourself awarded! Did that just sound like an Academy Award acceptance speech?

7 comments:
Congratulations.
I hate the phone too, it bothers me to talk on the phone. anything in person is much better.
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/
You handle these 'awards' very well, and I think those facts are interesting! :)
Thank-you for not passing the award on! hee hee.
Hahhaha that was great! I loved your list! Ha..me too I hate the phone...all other communications are fine. You did accept this award graciously! and i agree with
Hexotica...thanks for not passing it on!
XO Carrie
www.carriefabulous.com
My dislike of phones is so great that I'm pretty much phone-phobic. I only make exceptions for my Dad and Aunt.
Ditto, on all counts.
Felicidades preciosa¡¡¡¡¡¡
Besos Isabel
SsasDiary
Bien fin de semana.
That seems to becoming fairly common, people who'd rather not pick up the phone to talk [what a shame~ if I can't come to you across the country, how will you get to hear my Audio Erotica~?].
Though a Blog Award is nice and all... innovation.
Post a Comment