Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Food Trip Friday: Homemade vegetable Sushi

I'm not a fan of seafood, especially raw.  But when you marry a Japanese guy, you have to at least try to fit in.  This is the best I can do.  Vegetable sushi made by my sister and I!  Okay, mostly by her.  :)



Food Trip Friday is brought to you by:

13 comments:

MissGracie said...

Yumm, I would love to try and make sushi rolls. They are my absolute favorite.

http://gothincollege.blogspot.com/

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Not too bad! I'm sure eventhough she did mos tif it,I assume you did most of eating, :D
I love the presentation,by the way.

me said...

i am not a big fan of Japanese food too..but I know how to eat raw food..maybe if like you I will give it try maybe I may appreciate it..

http://www.kitkatshome.com/2011/04/ftf-lechon-and-biik-piglet.html

Joy said...

Impressive! If I were to try sushi I'd have to go with this recipe! I do like some fish, but have never tried it raw. This looks excellent though!

This Friday food feature is a wonderful idea!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I have never made any types of sushi at all. I bet this one was good! :)

Adin B

Audronasha said...

Oh, I love sushi :) I'm a cat person, so raw fish is OK for me :3
It looks very delicious.
Makes me hungry :D But more than sushi I love ramen noodles :>

Katie said...

I don't eat fish/seafood cause I'm a vegetarian but I'm addicted to veggie sushi. Love it especially with avocados and tempura sweet potatoes. Yumm! I never attempted to make it myself though.. your maki looks great! I'm sure mine would be all crippled.

Anonymous said...

looks tasty...well, yes, i guess women into mixed marriage needs to learn things about their husbands cultures/foods and i am (not japanese though)! i'd love to learn how to make sushi, really! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great weekend and keep learning!

jessica said...

Darling you are too fabulous. I had a good long nose through your outfit posts. I love your style. The weekend ones are my favorites. Your self and your husband are the cutest couple! Im so glad you left a comment on my blog, looking forward to following your fabulous fashions x

Monique said...

I <3 Sushi!!!!!!!


Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Sada said...

EVERY day should be SUSHI day!!!

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Sorry all, I fell a bit behind on responding to comments this past weekend! :( But I am glad I have everyone craving veggie sushi now. :) And I'm so happy to see some new commenters. I'm looking forward to checking out all of your blogs today!

corbitoness said...

lovely presentation. My husband isn't into eating sushi and all he likes is californian maki. How I wish I could make my very own sushi.


I am sorry for the super late blog-hopping. If you haven't visited yet, here is my Food Trip Friday (April 1 issue) entry: Lunch at Chowking