Fellow fashion blogger Joy commented on my outfit post yesterday and her suggestion reminded me that I had a pair of gray tights in the back of my hosiery drawer. After choosing today’s outfit and finding it a bit boring, I switched to those forgotten gray tights to add some monochromatic interest.
![]() |
| A Close-Up of Today’s Hair |
This top is made from a cool sheer fabric that has some striations in it. The bodice is lined so that just the sleeves appear sheer, and there’s a cute lettuce edge along the bottom. The two-layer sheer skirt has tiny vertical folds all over.
| A Close-Up of Today’s Shoes |
Yes, I have to describe the details of my outfit and let you use your imagination since I can’t get the close-ups right. :) You might be able to see some of the awesomeness if you click to enlarge the second photo and the hair detail photo.



10 comments:
Your hair flower is reaaaly nice. I never thought of getting gray tights before...
I LOVE LOVE your outfit hun..Specially your hair and the flower! You look flawless as always.
XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/
Maeam, I just got the hair flower at a festival last weekend from a local vendor. I love hand-made! It was only $3.
Fashion.MakeUp.Lifestyke, I appreciate your kind words! I was afraid this outfit would disappoint my readers. Glad you like it!
I love the grey with black and your dress.
xoxo
I love this outfit. Pairing gray and black has always been a favorite of mine.
I think they're calling that shirt fabric design "burnout" nowadays. I have a long sleeve shirt that is very similar and I adore it in the winter time.
I love your style. The grey you added really makes a difference. Beautiful!
Betty, thanks!
Zellain, yes I guess this would count as burnout. I always think of the velvet when I hear that term but this is a similar concept, now that you mention it!
מיכל שטרן, thank you!
It may not be 'exciting' per se, but it is still very classy. Gray stockings, do like.
Sir Isaak, thank you. I guess classiness doesn't always have to be exciting. I wanted my blog to have variety, so there you have it. :)
Loveeeeeeeeeeee all your black outfits!!!
miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment