I woke up to a delightful surprise today. The lovely
Hexotica posted a review of her favorite blogs, and she included the nicest write-up of Sophistique Noir. Be sure to check out her post and all of the great blogs she featured today! I also highly recommend you follow Hexotica. Hers is one of my favorite Goth blogs as well, and I'm in love with about a zillion items in her
Etsy store!! :)
4 comments:
Nawh you deserve it :) if I ever did one you would be in my list!
That WAS a lovely comment. And I love it that she used the very best pic of you, in my opinion. You look amazing in that corset!
snarkandire.blogspot.com
Aw, thanks for the return love!
Something this good is meant to be shared, and I just knew my readers would adore your blog! X
Julietslace, thank you!! :) That's a nice compliment from another great blogger.
BettyZade, aww!! It's an easy corset to look amazing in. :) Gallery Serpentine is magical.
Post a Comment