Click photos for larger view.
As much as I love skirts, sometimes on weekends I just need something more practical for chores and errands.
I finally finished alterations on this pair of pants. After removing about 3” from the length and tapering the lower leg by about 2”, I’m pretty satisfied. This took me an hour and a half, which seems a bit ridiculous, and in the end I wish I had tapered them a bit more. The job is done, anyway!
 |
| Sitting like this just because I’m in pants and I can |
My taste in pants usually runs slimmer and more form fitting, but I really needed some more comfortable pairs for busy days. While these may not win me a ton of Goth points, I think they will serve their purpose nicely!
 |
| A Close-Up of Today’s Simple Hair Style |
 |
| And Some Jewelry! |
10 comments:
Oh look at you wearing pants! Lol. I really like this outfit. The large fleur-de-lis ties everything together. You could probably earn more money with a side biz as a goth fashion consultant for ppl like me with no fashion sense whatsoever.
snarkandire.blogspot.com
I really love this outfit.I am more of a casual-practical goth,so this looks perfect !
Your blog is amazing!
These pants look good on you! :)
I usually wear pants. I've just begun to wear skirts more often (part of "me reclaiming myself"^^).
I really like your black pants, and I love your white skin ^^, mine is white too kisses!!!
www.glamourtendencia.blogspot.com
You look very polished!
I like the gem-studded jewelry; especially those bangles.
Isn't it strange how those simpler jobs occasionally eat up time like that? [But as you say, it's done, and they look great~]
I am feeling this whole outfit. That may just be my own preference to pants speaking up. I'm sure you could wear this out again with a skirt and it would look just as great; though maybe it would seem more professional looking overall with a skirt.
Love the big pendant tri-foil [I know it's actual name, I can't spell it off the top of my head, bah.]
BettyZade, lol! It's easy - all black and some big accessories. I'll send you my bill. ;)
CookingChinchillas, I'm glad you like it. I'm going to try to do a bit more casual in order to keep plenty of variety in my blog!
Sal, it's funny what an adjustment it is going from pants to skirts (or vice versa)! Best of luck in your mission to reclaim yourself. :)
Betty, yes indeed, your skin is lovely too!!
Hexotica, I always love accessories that sparkle! That's part of the reason I have a tough time going casual. :)
Sir Isaak, I agree, this top would probably look nice with a skirt too, but I do really like it with pants. I'm learning to be more flexible!
Your make up looks very nice in the last pic! ♥
You can now have a look at your blog introduction here:
http://missingsparkles.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogiesittelyt-blog-introductions-part_25.html
xx
-Minna
Knock, knock! May I?
Absolutely amazing place, loving your style ideas. The last outfit is really practical but still being cute.
Good job!
http://fashionismyblackreligion.blogspot.com/
Me encanta el colgante, la flor de lis, preciosa.
Bsss Isabel
Ssas Diary
Post a Comment