Click photos for larger view.
Thursday is Dinner Out night for us, since it marks the beginning of our weekends. Usually I either just go in my work clothes or I change into something completely different. Since I hoped this sheath dress would be versatile, I thought I’d try restyling it for a fun Day-to-Night outfit post.
I replaced the purple sweater shrug with this fishnet-like crocheted shrug. Instead of the pink flower pin, I used an identical black one. I swapped out the pink belt for the black ruffled one with rhinestone clasp, and the pink bracelets for more rhinestones. Add a rhinestone choker, satin headband, fishnets and my super-fun three-strap Mary Janes and it’s dinner time!
Check out my Daytime version of this dress in yesterday’s post.
Here's a close-up of the cool fold detail on the bodice of the dress. I like it even better in the all-black evening outfit!





11 comments:
You've done a great job - really looks like a different dress!
Like the way you styled it this time.
Have a great weekend.
Love the swap out. The two looks are so very different!
Thanks, ladies! I think I will start doing more of these day-to-evening restylings on Thursdays. It was a fun was to look at pieces in my closet differently and try to get past my "this is for work, and this is for fun" attitude that segregates my closet!
Loving the swap out..You did a great job and of course looking lovely as always.
XoXo
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/
oh i love the day and night idea and that belted dress is really pretty. love it with the shoes. and congrats on being a versatile blogger! :)
Isn't Target great~? [Ohto, che Target, is it? Haha.]
Gratuitous hair shot~! Yaaaaay~. And this one does like good fish net.
Love the shoes!
Fashion.MakeUp.Lifestyle, thanks! This was a fun post to do. :)
Muse, thank you! I love how a belt can change the look of an outfit so easily.
Sir Isaak, Target ebbs and flows in its quality and style (at least in my area), but times are good right now!
מיכל שטרן, the shoes are Pleaser, and are my very favorite pair. :)
hi! love the outfit!!
xoxo
This one got away from me! Somehow I missed it and only found it when I went through Google reader on your blog link. This is so cute! Love the way the sleeves match the fishnet stockings!
Soooooooo cute & sexy. Dont you just LOVE Target?
Post a Comment