UPDATE: New domain name is up and running (www.sophistiquenoir.com). Old domain name still works as well (sophistiquenoir.blogspot.com), and I no longer seem to be getting the "redirect" message. Cool!
-------
I've purchased a domain name and will be updating the blog tomorrow morning (Thursday). Those of you who are following should automatically see my posts at the new address. Any outside links to my blog will get a "redirect" message before they are transferred to the new address (which I don't really like, but Blogger doesn't give me a choice).
I apologize if the blog goes down at any time while the new settings are being put in place. Any down time will be resolved quickly.
The new address will be www.sophistiquenoir.com!
Anyone who happens to be linking to me, could you be so kind as to update the address at your convenience so readers don't have to be annoyed with that dumb redirect message? :)
4 comments:
I tried the link and it wasn't working!
I don't want to loose you.
Hugs, Euphoria
I'm switching it over tomorrow. Wanted to give a little bit of warning. :)
I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award ^^
Congrats! :) Great you have your own domain name now.
Post a Comment